Feedback on Development and/or View Applications

I have feedback about development in my community. What can I do?

1. Contact your City of Calgary Councilor: Evan Woolley (Ward 8)

2. Contact the Bankview Community Association Planning and Development

3. Engage your neighbours.

4. Become a member of the Bankview Community Association

5. Attend the next Bankview Community Association board meeting… or better yet, join it!

How do I view development permit applications?

To arrange viewing of development permits or plans, please contact The City of Calgary Development Permit Circulation at 403-268-5744 to request an appointment.